Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Today is our first day of graduate school. Mark your calendars- two years from now Matt will graduate and in 3 years, I will graduate. You can see Matt looking studious, and wearing his backpack. Too bad the school bus isn't in the background.
Matt's winding up for his first day:
And he's jumping for joy over going back to school!
Since all my classes are online, I didn't have to get dressed up or wear a backpack. Instead, I was parked in front of my computer downloading syllabi and course lecture content. I do have a honkin' book for my Pathophysiology class (i.e. if it fell on one of the dogs, they would need major surgery):
The great part of online classes is that you can do whatever you want "during class time." Here I am, taking a bite out of grad school:

No comments: